Pagine

Thursday, November 24, 2016

My "scrap" work about Wheat

A very polite customer has just told me that a study I sent to him in September was nothing but a scrap.
So, I have decided to share this my "scrap" study with you.

A customer asked me a study about Wheat for the last 4 months of the year, which I sent to him for 100 USD on the 1st of September 2016. My forecast was expecting a sideways Market with little movements, as it happened, so I focused the study and the possible strategy on the prices.

You can see the entire original study in the following PDF file, and here below the chart that sums up what I wrote in it and what happened so far.



And sometimes I'm even wrong! Can you imagine if my study was totally wrong? 


You can find new scrap work in my Service page:

No comments:

Post a Comment